(If you have used this site, please complete the poll found at lower left of the site index.)
- The Fallacy Files by Gary Curtis. Best website on fallacies.
- Butterflies and Wheels. Excellent reading - news, articles, and much more.
- Critical Thinking: What It Is and Why It Counts by Peter Facione. Good overview of the nature of critical thinking. (pdf file)
- Chance - best resource for helping students think critically about issues involving probability and statistics
- Psychology of Intelligence Analysis, by Richards Heuer. A good overview of how to improve thinking in the light of insights from cognitive psychology.
- Baloney Detection Part 1 and Part 2 - by Michael Shermer. 10 step guide.
- What Is Critical Reading?
- Critical Reading, at its Core, Plain and Simple
- What Is Critical Thinking?
- Critical Reading v. Critical Thinking